An inversion table looks like a typical table that is on a pivot. You must lie on the table and strap in your feet securely to the bottom of the inversion table. Then you must engage the pivot mechanism, allowing you to safely flip upside down., Inversion therapy allows gravity to stretch your body in a way that it is not normally stretched. The benefits of a gravity stretch will gently decompress the joints in your vertebrae, knees and hips, which are often compressed by the gravity pressure of standing upright.
The gravity inversion technique has been utilized for thousands of years for chronic back pain,headache relief, improved blood flow, and increased flexibility. Gravity inversion tables are more frequently being used by individuals who have constant back pain. Lower back discomfort may be due to several various reasons such as bad posture, spinal misalignment, and weak stomach or back muscles. Several of these problems are undoubtedly linked to the consequences of gravitational forces.
Quite a few people assume that the only reason that people would use a gravity inversion table is to alleviate persistent lower back problems. However truth be told there are plenty more reasons for using an inversion table.
Here are some of the additional benefits that an inversion table can provide
– When you use the inversion table on the regular basis, you may be able to preserve your height. The gravity inversion exercises minimize the shrinkage of your spine attributed to the force of gravity pulling you down.
– Doing inversion exercises on a regular basis makes it possible for you to reduce the impact of gravitational compression on your vertebrae, hips, knees, neck and back.
– Inversion exercises will be able to improve blood circulation by making the blood circulate much faster because it does not have to struggle with the pull of gravity. Furthermore, it will increase the supply of oxygen to the body to speed up the healing process of sore muscles and will provide relief for all of the aches and pains of muscles that have become stiff. Inversion helps to decrease pain in your lumbar region by maximizing blood circulation near the vertebrae discs, which also aids in the removal of buildups of toxins and the restoring of fluid in between each vertebrae.
– Inversion therapy table treatments makes it possible for you to become more flexible.
– Inversion therapy boosts the oxygen supply in the brain while doing the inversion exercises, resulting in an improvement in focus and memory.
Inversion table therapy is recommended to be used as a proactive approach to preventing health problems. Inversion tables only provide short term benefits such as relieving pain when used occasionally, but when they are used on a regular basis you will experience long term benefits. Although inversion therapy is a good preventative treatment for certain medical conditions, if you have already been diagnosed with a serious medical condition, it is not advisable to attempt using an inversion table because of the possibility of complications. If you have any known medical problems, you must ask your doctor about using inversion therapy before you engage in any inversion activities.